MTech – Since 1975
For decades, MTech has been committed to providing reliable, long-lasting sewer, street and safety equipment. From sewer inspection cameras to street sweepers and vacuum trucks, our products can help you meet your goals and avoid downtime with a wide array of robust and efficient machinery.
In addition to sales, we also have the resources to help you make the most of your equipment. Service from our MTech shop in Cleveland, Ohio, plus training courses approved by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) let us continue to assist long after the sale.
Our Products and Services
To provide you with a wide range of quality products, MTech partners with only the most trusted manufacturers. Many of them are global leaders, with the skills and equipment necessary to improve productivity, minimize downtime and help accomplish specialized tasks.
MTech currently has the honor of being the largest Cues dealer across the globe. Cues is the leading manufacturer worldwide of sewer inspection products, and Cues sewer cameras are well-known for their quality and performance. Cues products include:
- Sewer cameras and closed-circuit television video (CCTV) inspection.
- Pipe rehabilitation tools.
- Pipeline inspection and asset management software for storm and sanitary sewers.
- Equipment for pipe profiling.
- Water lines.
- Industrial process lines.
Our partnership with Cues allows us to offer exceptional, specialized solutions for the water, wastewater and stormwater industries.
Whether you want to improve safety or run your system more efficiently, Cue’s top-of-the-line products can help. Alongside excellent craftsmanship, you’ll also get to use products with the latest and greatest modern features.
Jetters & Vacuums
MTech offers a wide selection of jetter and vacuum trucks and trailers to meet the needs of your sewer cleaning operation. No job is too big or too small — we have something that will work for you. We represent manufacturers that are the best and the brightest, bringing many years of expertise and experience to the table. We offer full service on all of our products and the resources needed to keep you moving.
Here are some of the brands and products we offer:
- GapVax: GapVax provides a variety of high-quality equipment for wet and dry industrial vacuuming applications. With products like JetVacs, hydro-excavators and sewer vacuum trucks for sale, GapVax and MTech have teamed up to help you find the right one for your needs.
- Dyna-Vac: Top-tier craftsmanship goes into each and every Dyna-Vac vehicle, with jet trucks, vacuum trucks and combination trucks available. We also carry Dyna-Vac trailers, grease trap pumpers and easement machines.
- PipeHunter: The team at PipeHunter focuses on quality, which you’ll see in each jet truck, hydro-excavation truck and combo vehicle they produce. In addition to trucks, we also have trailers, easement units, portable skids and the Jet Eye camera system.
Here at MTech, our customers get a wide variety of sweeping solutions. If you’re in Ohio or Michigan, we have street sweepers for sale near you that are among the best in the world, with a lengthy record of success behind them. No one sweeper is right for every job, and we’re proud of our ability to supply the perfect piece of equipment for your specific line of work.
Our major equipment providers for street sweepers include:
- Johnston/Bucher: This global leader provides street sweepers to over 80 countries across the world and focuses on reliability and productivity. Johnston/Bucher is all about creating a wide variety of equipment that has a low operating cost and unmatched performance. We carry vacuum sweepers, mechanical sweepers and regenerative air sweepers in compact and chassis-mounted configurations.
- Global Sweepers: If you’re looking for specialized equipment, Global Environmental Products has you covered. Their machinery is built tough and ready for whatever you throw at it. We have Global Environmental 3-wheel and 4-wheel mechanical sweepers, 3-wheel regenerative air sweepers and high side-dump sweepers.
In addition to those popular pieces of machinery, we have Holder municipal tractors, RC Mowers slope mowers, Maintainer crane trucks and Maintainer truck bodies for sale. Our tools and accessories like sewer nozzles, locating equipment and truck parts can help you adapt to any job, and OSHA-compliant safety equipment can protect employees in risky situations.
If you're not sure what you need or are debating between your options, please give us a call. Our experts are happy to help you find the right solution.
Considering the reputations and practices of our manufacturing partners, we stand behind our products because:
- They are long-lasting: With quality materials and craftsmanship, our suppliers make equipment that's meant to last, so you can be confident in your investment.
- They minimize downtime: One of our primary goals is to keep you working and eliminate as much downtime as possible. Any time spent repairing a broken piece of equipment is time that you run behind schedule. Reliability and dependability help our products stay running and working hard, and our service department can get you patched up quickly.
- They boost efficiency and accomplish specialized tasks: By having the right tools for the job, you can get things done faster and more accurately. Each task is unique, and our array of manufacturers and equipment allows us to help you find the right tool for the job.
- They can improve safety: Working with old or unreliable equipment can be a safety hazard. Durable, dependable machinery can keep workers safer on the job.
One of the ways we back up our products is at the service center for MTech in Cleveland, Ohio. We have trained technicians who are factory-certified to work on all of our major product lines, so you can be confident in a quick turnaround and a job well done. To support those quick results, we stay fully stocked on parts for all of the equipment we sell to eliminate time spent waiting for parts to arrive.
We also offer on-site repairs and service throughout Ohio and Michigan, so you'll spend less time getting a vehicle in the shop and more time getting back on schedule.
We want all of our customers and their employees to feel empowered and confident in their work. One of the best ways to get there is to ensure that workers are well-trained. In addition to improving safety and reducing the risk of injury, training can help you abide by local and federal requirements.
Our training courses are certified by:
- The Ohio Environmental Protection Agency.
- The Michigan Department of Environment, Great Lakes and Energy (EGLE).
- The National Safety Council.
- The National Association of Sewer Service Companies.
OSHA Confined Space training, along with courses like Fall Protection, Personal Protective Equipment Training and Hazardous Communication, help workers learn how to do their jobs as safely as possible. Check out our training page for a full list of courses.
With safe work practices, you can minimize injury and the costs associated with Workers' Compensation, potentially saving you thousands of dollars per incident.
Working With MTech
Regardless of the industry you're in, we have the tools to help. When you work with us, you get a partnership. We can help you find exactly the right equipment to take your work to the next level. From top-tier customer service to machinery and training that enable exceptional work practices, MTech is there to help you elevate your results.