Cues Specialty Applications
Benefits of Using Cues Specialty Cameras
Cues has more than 50 years of experience with pipeline inspection and repair equipment. Their tools are known for rugged reliability for every water, wastewater and stormwater application.
The advantages of using Cues sewer inspection cameras include:
- Fast, detailed assessments: Cues specialty cameras get a thorough assessment of the pipeline system as quickly as possible. Cues equipment is simple to set up and gives inspectors a real-time view of pipe conditions, giving them the information they need fast.
- Reduced operating costs: Reduce your unplanned downtime with Cues sewer cameras. If there is a technical difficulty, the REDI Kit can help with troubleshooting and repair.
- Most cost-efficient on the market: These sewer inspection cameras have the capabilities of a full inspection vehicle for a lower cost, making Cues a financially advantageous investment.
- Lightweight and reliable product design: Cues sewer cameras are made for easy transportation between your sewer pipeline system jobs.
- Accessibility to hard-to-reach areas: Cues specialty cameras are designed to get in the inaccessible areas of the pipeline system for inspection and cleaning, ensuring every job is thorough.
- Compliance with regulations: All sewer camera options show compliance with regulatory agencies at the federal, state and local levels. You can also maintain compliance with capacity, management, operations and maintenance (CMOM) frameworks and Governmental Accounting Standards Board Statement 34 (GASB 34) for financial reporting.
Cues Specialty Sewer Camera Applications
For specialty sewer applications, MTech supplies a wide range of innovative products to our Ohio, Michigan, and Western Pennsylvania customers, including:
Cues REDI Kit
The REDI kit is the first CCTV pipeline inspection troubleshooting kit on the market. Designed to withstand tough environments, the REDI kit can be used in any sewer or pipeline system to significantly reduce your unplanned downtime.
Features of the REDI kit include:
- Digital high-resolution, wide-angle camera with two-way digital conferencing capabilities
- Video cables and adapters
- Footage test box
- Diagnostic test box that includes a mini backup camera
- Digital multi-meter
- Weatherproof storage case
TruVue is a video transmission system that enables jet truck operators, inspectors and consulting engineers to view real-time video images remotely from a CCTV inspection system that can be up to 1,500′ away.
Its remote operation minimizes the risk of collision between the camera and the jet nozzle, making it ideal for root cutting, point repair and other rehabilitation processes. The TruVue includes an LCD monitor that is mounted in a weatherproof case and includes a sunshade for maximum protection. The system is easy to set up and use with built-in diagnostics for voltage, battery charge, amperage and other essential information.
Red Dawg Scout Jet Camera
This unique sewer camera nozzle enables you to easily inspect pipes and blockages on-site. With an action camera embedded inside the body of the nozzle, you can get a quick view of the recorded video on your smartphone, tablet or computer. It also allows you to center the Scout in any size pipe with its extendable skid. The Scout is designed for jetters greater than 25 GPM.
The system includes:
- Scout body
- Waterproof, durable case
- 2 sports action cameras
- 2 sets of stainless steel fin skids
- 2 SD cards
- Charging cables
- Inserts for sewer jetters 40-80 GPM
- Allenhead tools
- Scout manual
Red Dawg Scout Lite Jet Camera
A smaller version of the Scout, the Scout Lite provides simplified access in storm and sewer lines between 6″ and 15″ for both 1/2″ and 3/4″ systems. It includes:
- Scout Lite aluminum body
- Waterproof, high-performance sports action camera with screen protector
- 3 LED lights with 180 lumens
- Replaceable stainless steel fin skids
- SD card
PipeHunter Jet Eye Camera
The PipeHunter Jet Eye integrates a live camera system directly into your sewer jetter. This will allow you to measure production and identify and troubleshoot problems more easily than ever. Get a live look inside the pipe every time you go out to jet. The camera cable is bonded directly to the sewer hose itself and the nozzle and camera are integrated into a single piece for simultaneous cleaning and inspection. The Jet Eye system can be built on any new sewer jetter or even retrofitted onto your existing unit. Don’t waste any more time cleaning pipes that are already clean! Save time, water, and labor with the PipeHunter Jet Eye.
Advantages of Working With MTech
MTech is an Ohio-based sewer inspection equipment dealer, working with municipalities, construction companies and other entities to support pipeline inspection and cleaning goals. When you buy from MTech, you get easy access to:
- Industry expertise: We’ve been committed to providing our customers with durable sewer equipment to help them meet their goals and optimize uptime since 1975.
- Quality products and services: MTech is the only dealer for Cues sewer inspection equipment in Ohio, Michigan and Western Pennsylvania. So we are the dealer to work with to get the best sewer cameras on the market.
- Customer support: We offer top service to our customers, including 24/7 phone support and on-site maintenance for all locations.