Cues Sewer Equipment
Sewer inspection equipment is a critical component of the sewer and wastewater industries. We carry a wide array of products for monitoring and managing sewers, mostly from American-made, industry-leading manufacturer Cues.
MTech currently boasts the title of largest Cues dealer in the world. Cues is the world’s leading manufacturer of closed-circuit television video (CCTV) inspection, lateral launch and cross bore inspection systems, manhole inspection equipment, pipeline rehabilitation tools, pipe profiling equipment and pipeline inspection/asset management software for sanitary sewers, storm sewers and manholes.
In addition to our Cues products, we are also a certified sales and service representative for the RIDGID SeeSnake family of products for our plumbing customers. Our extensive product line gives you the capability to meet the multitude of challenges in today’s constantly evolving industry.
Cues Mainline Inspection Systems
Mainline inspection systems include cameras and the transporters to move them around. They allow you to keep an eye on things with remote control and impressive low-light capabilities. Other products we carry include the control systems to monitor and run the transporters.
The heart of any Cues inspection system are the cameras and transporters. Here is a little information about some of our popular models:
- Cues OZ Cameras: With the OZII and OZIII, we offer cameras with 40:1 optical to digital zoom ratios and exceptional light technology that eliminates the need for an external headlight. The OZ cameras are all LED lighting with full pan and tilt capabilities.
- Cues DUC Side-Scanning Camera: This straightforward camera is good for universal applications and offers high-resolution imaging with side-scanning capabilities. Side-scanning means capturing the entire pipeline in one drive without the need to stop, pan, tilt, or zoom. Review can be done later in the office for maximum efficiency in the field.
- Cues Pipe Rangers: The compact and steerable Pipe Rangers are lightweight and rugged with a focus on versatility. They can traverse lots of materials and are easy to change configurations on.
- Cues Steerable Mudmaster: The Mudmaster is a durable, powerful transporter with enough power and clearance for pipes from 24-200″. It even has all-wheel drive.
- Cues Ultra Shorty: The Ultra Shorty 21 and Ultra Shorty III are incredibly compact, with major offsets and protruding laterals.
- Cues WTR III: The WTR III is the first modular transporter. It is versatile and affordable and can take on different configurations to support diverse pipe conditions.
Cues Lateral Inspection Systems
Our Cues lateral inspection systems and the RIDGID SeeSnake system allow you to search through pipelines with ease in a variety of settings and conditions. These cameras are great for tilting and traveling through bends as needed. Whether self-propelled or pushed, they tend to be rugged but flexible, with plenty of modern features. We even offer lateral launching systems that can traverse up the sewer laterals from the main itself. This is an especially popular option for large municipalities and cross bore prevention gas contractors.
Cues Manhole Inspection Systems
Manhole cameras, inspection trucks and portable inspection systems are necessary for getting eyes on what’s underneath the metal. These tools can perform full inspections in a short time with high-output strobes and crystal-clear image quality. Some can even capture three-dimensional points for surveys and further analysis.
Cues GraniteNet Software
GraniteNet offers customized sewer inspection software designed for asset management and decision-making tasks. Its variety of modules work in tandem with various products and reporting methods, but the ease of use is simply unmatched.
Cues Profiling Systems
With a profiling system from the world leader in sewage inspection products, you can be sure that your measurements are accurate and straightforward to collect. Our Cues profiling systems include laser profilers, sonar profilers and combination profiles using technologies like CCTV and Light Detection and Ranging (LiDAR).
Cues Pipeline Rehabilitation Tools
Repairing or replacing pipelines is no easy task, but the right tools can make it easier. We carry Cues-Lock for structural point repair, lateral reinstatement kangaroo cutters and grouting systems.
In addition to these major pieces of equipment, we also carry many other products from Cues and manufacturers like Red Dawg and PipeHunter. These include jet cameras, CCTV control stations and troubleshooting kits.
The MTech Difference
We are proud to be your exclusive Cues dealer throughout Ohio and Michigan. Working with MTech also nets you 24/7 support and on-site service. To learn more about these products or see Cues in action, schedule a demo today!