Benefits of Using Cues Sewer Inspection Products With GraniteNet Software
Some capabilities of the GraniteNet sewer inspection software include:
- GIS mapping software: GraniteNet uses GIS mapping software for the MapView module. The program displays the ArcGIS Map and can navigate to and from GraniteNet objects and start tasks from the map. We are an exclusive partner with ESRI and can offer a truly seamless bi-directional interface.
- Inspection footage navigation: You can navigate inspection footage with a 360-degree view for a thorough, complete analysis. While navigating the footage, you can mark defects to investigate later.
- Integration with Cues inspection cameras: GraniteNet software integrates with Cues inspection cameras, so you can pair the best sewer cameras with the best condition assessment software for a true full circle solution.
This solution is the next generation of Granite XP software and was made with contemporary components like Microsoft and ESRI. GraniteNet products are flexible, customizable and easy to use to meet the needs of the sewer inspection industry.
The benefits of this sewer inspection software are:
- Unified information for transparency across the organization.
- Efficient, informed and defensible decision-making powered by data.
- Comprehensive tools to create a strategy for infrastructure repair, replacement, renewal and maintenance.
GraniteNet software products are available in Basic or Advanced versions, each of which has dozens of optional modules.