Maintainer Premium Truck Bodies
Service trucks improve operational efficiency for municipalities, utilities, construction and other industries. Their various compartments offer storage for tools and supplies so you can easily transport them to your job site. Maintainer Corporation of Iowa is a premier truck body brand for service trucks. The company has a great reputation for making heavy-duty, well-engineered trucks.
MTech is proud to offer Maintainer products for our customers in Ohio and Michigan. As the region’s exclusive dealer for Maintainer Corporation of Iowa, we offer the best deals around for this equipment brand.
Overall Benefits for Maintainer Truck Bodies
Gain long-lasting value with a service truck from Maintainer Corporation of Iowa. Each service truck model is made with quality materials and a strategic design to handle the toughest environments for longer. Maintainer heavy-duty service trucks feature:
- Truck bodies made from galvannealed material for durability and corrosion resistance.
- Lightweight aluminum cabinet doors to improve fuel efficiency.
- A substructure of cross-members on 12-inch centers.
- Storage compartments up to 62 inches high with reinforced floors and adjustable shelving.
Maintainer service body models have:
- A safe design to protect operators during use.
- Ergonomics to keep operators comfortable throughout the workday.
- Efficiency to help operators get the job done quickly.