Cues Manhole Inspection Systems
Manhole Sewer Inspection Systems
At MTech, we supply a wide range of Cues manhole inspection systems, including stand-alone and vehicle-mounted camera systems.
Cues QZ3 Wireless Zoom Pole Camera
With its single-person operation, the QZ3 wireless zoom pole camera provides safe viewing with person-less entry in environmental or industrial areas. Use it to inspect manholes, pipelines, wells, tanks, steam wells, vessels and other hard-to-reach areas. It is ideal for locating blockages in manholes, access ports and other entry points without entering the line or structure.
The unit can be handheld or mounted on an adjustable, lightweight carbon fiber pole. The QZ3 can extend up to 24′ with an optional 34′ pole available for detailed views of breaks, cracks, scale and other defects.
Cues SPiDER Manhole Scanner
The SPiDER is a lightweight wireless manhole scanner weighing less than 30 pounds so it can be hand-carried to sites that are difficult to access. It is operated with an easy-to-use tablet that controls the scanner’s lights and camera and can connect wirelessly. The Cues SPiDER offers 3D color point cloud capabilities for enhanced visuals of the inside of the manhole and highly accurate measurement capabilities. It also provides live video with 190-degree field-of-view capabilities that make it the perfect tool for I&I studies. The SPiDER is the pinnacle of manhole inspection technology.
Cues DUC for Manhole Inspection
This digital universal inspection camera (DUC) is a side-scanning, high-resolution digital CCTV camera designed to provide a fast and detailed assessment of the condition of your wastewater system. When used with Cues GraniteNet software, the system can inspect and assess more than 50 manholes per day. A complete condition assessment for a 400′ pipe segment takes less than 15 minutes with this advanced system. Other key benefits of the DUC system include live video capabilities and operation costs per foot reduced by more than 50%. This camera is versatile enough to take care of all of your mainline and manhole inspection needs.
Cues ZOOMX II Manhole Camera
The ZOOMX II manhole camera provides unparalleled imaging technology with a 25:1 optical zoom. The zoom is controlled remotely using a telescopic boom for picture clarity in up to 300′ deep. The base unit consists of a camera, controller, boom, mast and lighting and is designed for swift identification of defects and issues within manholes and pipes. It also enables you to comply with GASB34 and CMOM requirements. This unit is ideal for performing mainline inspections simultaneously with your manhole inspections.
Cues Manhole Inspection Vehicles
Cues Manhole Inspection Vehicles (MIV) are compatible with any Cues manhole camera and feature interchangeable mounting brackets. Cues MIV are the only vehicles in the industry that can scan and inspect a wide variety of structures, including:
- Storm and sanitary pipelines of 6″ to 120″ in diameter
- Lift stations
- Gravity interceptor pipelines
- Storm and sanitary manholes up to 50′ deep
Cues CompaK2 Portable Manhole System
The CompaK2 is a lightweight and compact system that can be mounted on a trailer, pick-up truck, van or ATV. The system consists of a tripod, reel and control box, and it has a versatile CCTV inspection system that is fully enclosed for maximum protection. The system is interchangeable with other Cues manhole cameras, and the entire unit is easy to access, service and maintain.
The Advantages of Working With MTech
Choosing the right equipment from a supplier you can trust is paramount to your operation’s success. Partnering with MTech for manhole inspection systems offers numerous advantages, including:
- Sewer, street & safety industry expertise: MTech has been a leading provider of sewer, street and safety industry equipment for nearly half a century. Over the years, we’ve earned a stellar reputation for helping our customers meet their goals, minimize downtime and exceed client expectations with our vast array of innovative machinery, industry knowledge and expertise.
- Excellent products & services: We represent Cues and other well-respected equipment manufacturers, ensuring we only offer high-quality products you can trust. We also make delivering premium service a top priority — the customer always comes first at MTech.
- Sales-to-service customer support: MTech will guide you through the sales process and beyond. Our team will help you select the best manhole inspection equipment for your applications and budget. We’ll also drive anywhere within our operating territory to provide prompt, reliable on-site service — our goal is to be there within 24 to 48 hours.