Cues Pipeline Rehabilitation
Why Use Cues Pipeline Rehabilitation Products?
You get several benefits when you use one of our many Cues pipeline rehabilitation products, such as:
- Leak stoppage: Stop a leak safely by using one of the Cues rehabilitation products in our inventory. You can use equipment like Cues-Lock and inspection vehicles for sewers, maintenance covers or tunnels.
- Minimal disruption: Using Cues rehabilitation products allows you to complete pipeline rehabilitation with the least disruption to the utility services.
- Less expensive: Incorporating products like the Cues grouting systems and lateral reinstatement cutters cost less than other methods.
- Quick repairs and easy installation: Use inspection products like Cues high-quality sewer cameras for easy installation. All you need to do is set it up, and you can start working right away. Repairs are also minimal.
If you need to perform pipeline rehabilitation work, you can count on MTech for the products you require to get the job done. We have a large variety of useful tools in our arsenal from Cues, the world leader in sewer inspection and rehabilitation technology. Our products can help you with lateral reinstatement for relining, chemical grouting, and even point repairs. Learn more about what we offer and the benefits of working with MTech.
Cues-Lock products are designed for spot repair and combine the benefits of structural lining and chemical grouting all in one product. They are easy to install, require minimal equipment and can often be used for repair in live sewer operating conditions. Cues-Lock products include:
- Stents: Bridge cracks, holes, voids and broken sections in pipes with these durable stents, or use them to install cured-in-place pipes. They can also be used to push delaminating or sagging cured-in-place pipes back in place.
- Structural and sealer sleeves: Restore damaged areas to their full strength and seal infiltration areas with sleeves before relining.
- End sealers: Seal the annular space between the host pipe and the cured-in-place liner to prevent the ends of the liner from sagging or delaminating.
Cues Grouting Systems
Cues manufactures a variety of grouting systems, including vehicles, computerized control systems and chemical sealing packers. Chemical grouting is still considered to be the gold standard when it comes to inflow and infiltration (I&I) control.
Custom Grout Inspection Vehicles
Cues line of trailer and truck-mounted grout rehabilitation systems is used for mainline and lateral joint sealing. It can also be equipped with CCTV pipe inspection software. Use them to stop leaks in sewers, tanks, tunnels, manholes, vaults and other applications.
Grouting systems offer many benefits. Chemical grouting is minimally-invasive and cost-effective, and it also provides the best long-term defense against groundwater infiltration into structurally sound sewer systems. Whereas liners are generally used for structural integrity, chemical grout aims at eliminating inflow and infiltration (I&I) to reduce the amount of clean water you are paying to treat.
Easy Grout is a computerized grout control system that leads you through the grouting process. It includes tool tips and help files to make it easy for new users and refresh previous users. With automated entry logic, the system provides recommended settings based on pipe depth, length and other specifications. Because the system is a computerized interface, it can be used wherever there is a computer connection. We are bringing grouting into the the 21st century and making it easier than ever to operate a sealing system.
Chemical Sealing Packers
Cues manufactures both low void and compact collapsable packers. Low void packers are compatible with chemical grouting materials such as urethane and acrylamides and are available for 8″ to 42″ pipe diameter sizes. They have both water and air testing capabilities, and they can be operated with existing Cues grout systems.
Compact collapsable packers provide advanced joint sealing for large sewers. They can be quickly disassembled for easy insertion, and the packer cylinder is made of aluminum to minimize corrosion.
We offer packers for mainline joint sealing as well as Logiball lateral packers.
Cues Lateral Reinstatement Cutters
Cues Kangaroo cutters are lateral reinstatement cutters designed to reinstate service laterals after re-lining a pipe. They can also remove roots and protruding service laterals from the mainline once the pipe lining process is complete. They are waterproof and built to withstand the vibration and shock of everyday use in these applications.
These cutters are available in Small and Giant sizes that can be operated with the Dual Kangaroo Cutter Controller. The Small Kangaroo cutter is for use in relined pipes with 6″ to 12″ diameter, and the Giant Kangaroo cutter is for use in relined pipes with 12″ to 30″ diameter.
Our new robotic Currahee cutters offer an all-in-one solution for lateral reinstatement from a single robotic crawler. Adaptable to any existing Cues system, these powerful cutters can operate in pipe sizes ranging from 5.25″-36″ in diameter.
Why Work With Us
Throughout all of our service areas, we work hard to ensure you are satisfied with your equipment and other products from MTech. Some of the benefits of working with us in Western Pennsylvania include:
- Expertise in the sewer industry: MTech has been working in the industry since 1975. With our extensive industry knowledge, we understand the unique specifications of your jobs.
- Durable products, quality service: We find and select only premium products for people in the sewer industry. We take pride in helping our customers find the equipment that serves them best. Our teams go beyond selling — we want to consult with you and form a genuine partnership.
- Customer lifecycle support: Our team is available for service and support 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We have a full network of parts, loaners and people willing to help you throughout the entire product lifecycle.
Schedule a Demo Today
Take care of any issues in pipelines and sewers with Cues pipeline rehabilitation products. Making repairs and keeping sewers and pipelines secure is integral to their integrity and the safety of others. If you’d like more information about our products or to schedule a demo, please contact us today.