CAPABLE, PORTABLE AND RELIABLE CAMERA SYSTEMS
Why Use a Cues Portable Sewer Inspection System?
Cues mobile sewer inspection systems are state-of-the-art machines. At MTech, we offer multiple Cues systems for numerous applications. Portable inspection systems have various benefits for the workers who use them, and our team will ensure you get the right one for your job. Cues offers a variety of portable mainline inspection systems, from Pearpoint systems to base stations. Systems from this brand offer a range of benefits:
- Several applications: Cues mobile sewer inspection systems allow you to inspect drainage networks, perform preventive maintenance, identify pipe problems and complete surveys. They have applications in municipalities and oil refineries as well as in industries like pharmaceuticals and food and drink manufacturing.
- Durability: Cues inspection systems are made with high-quality materials designed to withstand even the most challenging conditions. Many products are made from stainless steel and aluminum and are waterproof. Some also have gas shock and shock isolators.
- High-quality imaging: Cues inspection systems have some of the best cameras available for sewer work. They also have LCDs with high-resolution monitors for all imaging taken during the inspection process.
- Digital connectivity: Pearpoint systems have a global, digital connectivity network to help you keep your systems updated and running. Several Cues inspection systems also come with GraniteNet access.
- Reporting tools: These systems have expansive reporting tools. You can record everything you come across and take advantage of templates and sharing features.
Our Cues Portable Sewer Inspection Systems
If you’re looking for a portable sewer inspection system, turn to the Cues brand of products. As the exclusive Cues dealer in Ohio, Michigan and Western PA, MTech has a comprehensive selection of Cues portable inspection systems, so you can get the job done from any location.