Advantages and Benefits
Removing leaves from lawns can be a hassle-free endeavor with the correct equipment in your garage. Our chassis-mounted leaf collectors have several advantages over other removal methods. Some benefits include:
- One Man Operation: Our chassis mounted leaf vacs are all designed with the intent of reducing leaf collection down to a one man operation controlled completely from the cab of the truck.
- Faster and easier debris removal:Our vehicles merge the collection and transportation aspects of debris removal in one system so you can remove debris in fewer steps than with other methods.
- Longer run time:With the automated three-axis hydraulic hose boom system included with each unit, the operator doesn’t have to leave their seat. As a result, there is no need for downtime to gather the debris and load the truck.
- Greater capacity:The large dimensions of our collectors’ hoppers allow for higher storage capabilities, so you can hold more debris and make fewer trips than other models.
- Enhanced durability:We design our products with reliability in mind, which is why our leaf collectors have powerful Kubota and John Deere engines that can outlast other models. The ODB manufacturing process shines through and the quality of these machines are second to none.
Whether you are a municipality or a landscape contractor, if you want to keep up with your leaf collection with less time and effort, MTech has the perfect equipment for your business. We understand landscaping is essential, as it creates a welcoming atmosphere and adds to buildings’ exteriors. Leaf collection is particularly critical for optimizing the efficiency of your street cleaning efforts. However, removing grass clippings, fallen leaves or other debris can be a time-intensive chore. We offer a line of chassis-mounted debris collectors to help you keep the streets and properties under your care looking spotless.
A chassis-mounted leaf vacuum is a piece of equipment attached to a truck’s frame that lifts debris from the ground using a vacuum and stores it in a steel hopper. It saves you time collecting and transporting lawn materials in an all-in-one solution as a one man operation. MTech offers several units to help contractors and municipalities clear unwanted debris with ease.
We’re the exclusive dealer for Xtreme Vac by ODB in Michigan.
Our Chassis-Mounted Leaf Vacuums
MTech Company provides several chassis-mounted DCL models to help you clean fallen leaves and other yard debris