Cues Portable Inspection Systems
Cues mobile sewer inspection systems are state-of-the-art machines. At MTech, we offer multiple Cues systems for numerous applications. Portable inspection systems have various benefits for the workers who use them, and our team will ensure you get the right one for your job.
Why Use a Cues Portable Sewer Inspection System?
Cues offers a variety of portable mainline inspection systems, from Pearpoint systems to base stations. Systems from this brand offer a range of benefits:
- Several applications: Cues mobile sewer inspection systems allow you to inspect drainage networks, perform preventive maintenance, identify pipe problems and complete surveys. They have applications in municipalities and oil refineries as well as in industries like pharmaceuticals and food and drink manufacturing.
- Durability: Cues inspection systems are made with high-quality materials designed to withstand even the most challenging conditions. Many products are made from stainless steel and aluminum and are waterproof. Some also have gas shock and shock isolators.
- High-quality imaging: Cues inspection systems have some of the best cameras available for sewer work. They also have LCDs with high-resolution monitors for all imaging taken during the inspection process.
- Digital connectivity: Pearpoint systems have a global, digital connectivity network to help you keep your systems updated and running. Several Cues inspection systems also come with GraniteNet access.
- Reporting tools: These systems have expansive reporting tools. You can record everything you come across and take advantage of templates and sharing features.
Our Cues Portable Sewer Inspection Systems
If you’re looking for a portable sewer inspection system, turn to the Cues brand of products. As the exclusive Cues dealer in Ohio and Michigan, MTech has a comprehensive selection of Cues portable inspection systems, so you can get the job done from any location.
The MARK3 is a crossover system for complementary mainline work, easement/off-road work and inspection for 6″ to 72″ pipelines. It is compact and easy to mount on smaller vehicles such as trailers, vans and ATVs, and it fills the void between traditional and portable vehicle-mounted systems.
MARK3 is also compatible with the Cues side-scanning DUC camera and GraniteNet asset condition assessment and inspection software. It can operate 1,000′ of multi-conductor cable and uses automatic payout to retrieve cable. Highly compact for increased portability, you can easily take the MARK3 with you to any location.
Cues C550c HUNTER Mini Base Station
The C550c HUNTER base station comes fully equipped with a wide range of features, including:
- Aluminum, weatherproof enclosure to protect against water and sun damage
- Three available interchangeable cameras and two crawlers designed to handle the toughest sub-surface conditions
- Powered or manual reel with as much as 1,000′ of cable
- Built-in storage
- User-friendly controls
This station is designed to inspect pipes from relined 6″ to 60″ using the Cues C550c system.
Cues Pearpoint flexitrax™ C550c
The flexitrax™ C550c system is ideal for inspecting water, drainage and plumbing networks with fast reporting capabilities. With its modular design, affordable price point, and comprehensive packages, it is the perfect system to enter the world of mainline sewer inspection.
The C550c is easy to operate and requires minimal training so you can stay focused on the pipe inspection. It has enough battery power for a full day’s use and 128 GB of solid-state memory for over 90 hours of video recording. You can readily transport the C550c and wheel it through rugged conditions to reach areas beyond the range of your vehicle.
K2 Wireless Base Station
The K2 wireless base station is designed with advanced technology for enhanced capabilities and convenience. You can wirelessly control all camera, transporter and reel functions, and the cameras and transporters can inspect 6″ to 200″ pipe.
The station is covered with aluminum sheets and industrial-grade, weather-resistant paint for superior protection. Other features of the K2 wireless base station include:
- Five-speed reel shifter
- Built-in camera and transporter storage
- Monitor for viewing inspections
- Up to 1,700′ of cable with auto-payout capabilities
- Compatible with the Cues DUC digital side-scanning camera
Why Work With MTech?
Partnering with MTech for portable inspection systems offers several benefits. Our team will work hard to ensure your satisfaction with your experience and products. When you work with MTech, you can:
- Access high-quality brands: We find partners and source products from reputable brands in the sewer industry. Cues is a top name in portable inspection equipment.
- Work with expert staff: MTech has been in operation since 1975. We have decades of experience and an understanding of the unique needs of sewer systems.
- Get great customer service: Our team will help you find the best equipment for your application. We will listen to your needs and form a partnership with you to better understand your work. We offer 24/7 assistance throughout your product’s life cycle.
Schedule a Demo of a Cues Portable Inspection System Today
Cues sewer inspection systems are useful tools for performing inspection and care practices. These systems are made from top-of-the-line materials and designed to take clear, informative images you can upload and create reports. Contact MTech today to determine which Cues portable inspection system is best for your needs.